Welcome to a new school year! At Peak High School, we strive to meet each student’s individual educational needs in order to help students get back on track toward graduation.
It is the mission of Peak High School to meet students where they are and help them complete their educational goals while supporting their social, emotional and post-secondary college and career exploration needs.
- We set goals and work to attain them
- Everyone is treated with respect and dignity
- We are accountable for our actions and choices
- We maintain positive mental attitudes
- We support each other as individuals
- We are accountable for our choices
- We have responsibility to voice our concerns and problem solve
- We have a responsibility to give back to our community
- Expectations for acceptable behavior are taught, reinforced and consistent